Without a question, the pandemic has expanded everyone’s leisure time, with the cell phone grabbing the most attention. Have you ever considered if it’s the Smartphone or the apps that capture your attention? How many apps do we download on our smartphones in a month? To be honest, most of us have no idea how many apps we have downloaded. According to the most recent figures from GSMA Intelligence, the world’s mobile phone subscribers number 5.15 billion. Furthermore, smartphone usage is increasing at an annual pace of 8%, with over 1 million new handsets being added to the market every day. I mean, why shouldn’t it be? Millions of apps reside on these devices, and they play an important role in our daily lives. We use them to keep track of our schedules, paperwork, and payments. They entertain us and allow us to interact with others.
While these smartphones are essentially blank slates, the apps we download give them personality and allow us to perform numerous jobs.
Since we are confined to our houses, we have compiled a list of five entertainment apps that you may use on Android and iOS.
- Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to watch episodes, movies, anime, documentaries, and other content on any device with an internet connection.
- With a premium Netflix subscription, customers may view streaming movies and TV series as well as play games on their mobile device via the Netflix app.
- One account can be shared by up to five family members.
- According to Netflix’s website, you must be at least 18 years old to join.
- Under the adult’s account, Netflix has parental restrictions and “child” profiles.
- In November 2021, Netflix began delivering games as part of a Netflix subscription on both Android and iOS smartphones.
- The games are for adults only, and children’s profiles do not have access to them.
- According to the user’s preferred language in their Netflix account, games are offered in a variety of languages.
- Even if your device isn’t connected to the internet, you can download and play some games.
Twitch TV App
For the most part, YouTube is synonymous with streaming music and videos. Twitch, on the other hand, has been around for a while and is the most popular platform for live-streaming games. The user-friendly programme was previously only available through a web browser, but now includes a desktop application. The latter has all of the functionality of the web version, plus a few extras!
Apart from providing a single location for viewers to watch live games, the site also provides a platform for content creators to make money and establish communities around their work. This means unrestricted access to cosmetic tutorials, live concerts, music lessons, and more for the audience. The main disadvantage is that free account holders must endure ad interruptions when watching live feeds.
If you use Spotify to listen to music on a regular basis, you’ll appreciate having access to a library of more than 70 million songs – it’s like having practically every song ever recorded on your phone. But that’s all for naught if Spotify keeps crashing when you open it or try to play a song.
It can be difficult to determine the root source of your problem, as it is with any malfunctioning program. So, here are seven methods for troubleshooting and, hopefully, resolving your Spotify issue.
Are you looking for a free streaming service to replace your premium subscription? Take a look at Tubi. This is the best entertainment app with the most video content that you can legally watch for free. You don’t need a credit card, a subscription, or anything else if you’re willing to go through some advertising.
Tubi is the most popular entertainment app for Android and iOS (4.7 stars on Google Play and 4.6 on the App Store). It has an outstanding range of movies and TV episodes, according to users, and the video quality is excellent.