It is extremely essential that we create a healthy working environment for all our employees. When people decide to contribute the maximum part of their lives to a particular company they have a lot of expectations. Everyone expects to be appreciated and valued for all those long hours they spend for the betterment of a company. Events like anniversaries create a greater charm and significance for the members of a company because it marks the day when they have completed years of commitment to a particular firm. It does not just describe loyalty but also sincerity for each other. employee anniversary cards
Let us take a step ahead and make work anniversaries an important event in our life by being more active and surprising the receiver with simple and sweet gestures. For this, we have brought to you employee anniversary cards. They are designed with utmost love and care and some very pretty graphics. Our collection of some very wonderful employee anniversary cards is the perfect present that you can gift your colleagues without much tension or hassle.
SOME MORE WAYS TO CELEBRATE!
Not just this we also have some new ideas that would add charm to your celebration. Try and organise a small party for the receiver to show that you care for them and their efforts. Try to think of a thoughtful present besides employee anniversary cards that can be perfect for the receiver’s desk or working space so that whenever they see it, they are reminded that there are people who care for them and will always remain friendly. Perhaps a small mug stating best employee ever or maybe some humorous taglines that could be some of your inside jokes is also a good way to go ahead.
The office place is not always supposed to be formal, it is your second home and it should feel like it. It should feel like you belong there and have the freedom to carry on with your ideas. Each place has a particular significance and employees work hard to earn that place.
WISHES FOR A SPECIAL DAY!
If you are about to start your employee anniversary card make sure you are ready with what you have to write on the card since it creates a lot of impacts and shows your impression. Fill it up with lovely and congratulatory messages without even putting a hint of negativity.
Just in case you are confused about what to write, we have made arrangements for you with our sample messages. Choose the best ones and fill the receiver with a heartwarming feeling.
- Your dedication to your job is something we can only aspire to – aspire not to replicate that.
- If there were an award for the worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary.
- Wrap up your celebrations with our Group card online
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, and waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~ Muhammad Ali
- Seeing as it’s your anniversary today how about going a little easy on us? Congratulations!
- You can be a real taskmaster but we’re all really happy for you. Congratulations
- You won’t believe it, but I remembered that today is your anniversary.
- Your dedication and enthusiasm are inspiring.
- Congratulations on your commitment during the last 5 years.
- “Happy anniversary! Where would we be without your work ethic and winning attitude? I’m thankful I don’t have to answer that question. Thank you, thank you, for making this place everything it is.”
- “It’s a rare honour and a privilege to work with someone who not only shines during the high moments but who also finds ways to uplift and inspire through the challenges and setbacks.”
- Congratulations on your work anniversary! It seems like you joined yesterday, and now it’s been a year. I hope to continue working with you for many years to come. I wish you the best of luck!
- Pretty sure our company’s future is brighter because it has you in it. Congratulations on completing one year here successfully. Happy 1st work anniversary to you.
- Sending you the heartiest congratulations on completing a year of success and achieving goals in this organization. Happiest 1st work anniversary.
- Today marks the end of your first year at this company, but we hope to keep you around for a long time. Congratulations! You are an excellent employee.
- Happy first work anniversary to the most passionate and dedicated individual I’ve ever met. This company is delighted to have you. Have a fantastic work anniversary!
- We are blessed to get your support on this journey. Words would fall short of your appreciation. Happy anniversary.
- Our place was incomplete without your contributions. As you celebrate your anniversary today, we all just want to thank you for all those late nights and early mornings.
- Wow, it seems like ages have passed but you never leave. Happy 10 years anniversary to the oldest and most experienced person in this company.
WRITE UP THESE TEXTS!
Here are some sample messages that you can easily include in your happy work anniversary cards.
- Happy work anniversary to a co-worker who has many talents, including the spooky ability to sense when there are jalebis in the break room.
- Congrats on surviving another year at your job. Lesser mortals would have gone insane by now.
- It’s your Work Anniversary! Now, get back to work! Only kidding, Happy Anniversary, and here’s hoping for many more.
- I think everyone would say that you are a gift to this company. Your dedication and contributions would be hard to replace. Please don’t regift yourself somewhere else.
- Filled with a positive vibe, confidence, honesty, and fearlessness we couldn’t have found anyone better than you for our team. Happy Work Anniversary!
- From all of us… happy anniversary! Thank you for your hard work, your generosity, and your contagious enthusiasm.
- In a short span of time, you have achieved so much. If there were an exemplary personality to showcase that hard work takes you places, you’d be it. A very happy anniversary!
- Nothing in this world compares to a person’s loyalty and dedication to his or her profession. Mate, you have set an example for each person in this room and we all wish you a very happy work anniversary.
- Your never-say-die attitude and passion inspire us to achieve the impossible. Thank you for pushing us to the limits. We couldn’t ask for a better boss. Have a happy 15th work anniversary.
- Words are not enough to thank you for your hard work this last year, so I’ll stop right there.
- We haven’t gotten tired of seeing your face almost every day for the last year. Honest.
- Think again if you were hoping that making it to a 1-year anniversary meant a pay rise or maybe leaving early. Happy anniversary!
Happy Work Anniversary
- Just imagine where you’ll be this time next year. Yep, probably in that same chair getting another happy anniversary message.
- Here’s to another year of outward smiles and inward screams.
- I bet you’d hoped we’d forget, or at the very least that you’d forget how long you’ve been here. Nope, happy anniversary.
- That’s another year gone by and another year waiting for someone to recognize all the hard work you do.
- We bet you don’t remember what you were doing this time last year! You were probably doing the same thing you’re doing right now.
- This is to remind you that you’ve just wasted another year doing the same stuff every day. But we love you.
- The best part of our jobs has been working with you – can you say the same?
- We were thinking about getting you an anniversary gift too, but thinking about it is as far as it got.
Visit to REASONS TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAYS