How to subscribe to a YouTube channel, read this article carefully to solve your issue.
A billion people use YouTube to spend time on a daily basis or use YouTube to make money online. People upload video content on YouTube related to tech, learning, and enjoyment. The users use YouTube according to their preferences. that’s why they subscribe to different channels on YouTube.
The benefit of subscribing to a channel on YouTube is getting notifications. When the subscribed channel uploads a new video. The subscriber gets notified by YouTube and they can easily watch the video according to their preference.
If you spend your time watching videos on YouTube and suddenly you saw the best content. And you want to see related content in the future. So this is difficult for you to search for the same content on YouTube again. That’s why YouTube allows you to Subscribe to the channel and watch next-coming videos easily. but the question is that How to subscribe to a YouTube channel. Here we will discuss, how to subscribe to a YouTube channel in an easy way.
Now, we discuss some easy steps about, How to subscribe to a YouTube channel.
- Open your YouTube app or visit youtube.com.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- When the home page opens, and you want to subscribe to a channel just click on the channel icon and click on Subscribe button.
- If you currently watch a video and want to subscribe to the channel, just take a look below the video player and click on Subscribe button.
- You can see the confirmation notification on your mobile screen or laptop.
You will subscribe to the channel successfully.
Now if you still have any confusion so don’t worry, we will discuss, how to subscribe to a YouTube channel by sharing screenshots with you.
- Open your YouTube app or visit Youtube.com
2. When the home page is open and some content looks attractive and you want to subscribe to the channel. Just tap on the channel icon that will show you at the bottom of the video near the video title. When the video will open the subscribed button will show you at the bottom of the video player. You just need to click on the subscribe button.
3. If you still watch any video and you want to watch more videos from that person or from that channel just look at the bottom of the video player and you can easily see the subscribe button. Just click on it and tap on All if you want to get notified when the new video will be uploaded.
4. The confirmation notification of the subscription will be shown to you on the screen.
This is the complete process of subscribing to any channel on YouTube. You can easily subscribe to a channel just in seconds by using this method without wasting your time. I hope you will enjoy this blog and quickly understand, how to subscribe to a YouTube channel. Visit IT Lush to read more Interesting articles.