This article offers the information you seek. Yes, it contains a powerful method to import EML to Apple Mail. Therefore, let us start by outlining that solution and the amount to which it will help you.
Wait… Before we get to the ultimate answer, let us explain some technical jargon in layman’s terms so you understand why you couldn’t import EML to Apple Mail earlier and why you can now.
- You’re presumably already familiar with the account if you’re attempting to import an EML file into Mac Mail. Apple Mail is a Mac-based email client that uses the MBOX file format to store all data.
- So, you must realise that you cannot directly import EML files into Mac Mail. Before importing EML files, you must first convert them to a Mac Mail compatible format.
As a result, this is the only and correct way for you to finish your task. However, this is effectively the same as importing your EML files into Apple Mail, but done in a different way.
Therefore, let us show you how to do your work in this method. So, please go through it and complete it to address your issue.
An Easiest and Smallest Way to Import EML to Apple Mail
EML File Converter is a way that allows you to import all of your saved EML files at the same time, with all of its elements, right to Apple Mail in a few simple steps. It’s the easiest answer to your most difficult problem. It is a clear, easy-to-use, and highly secure technique that ensures the integrity of your information.
On the other hand, the methods necessary to import EML to Apple Mail are likewise quite basic and limited. So, regardless of the complexity and number of files, you can be confident that you will only require a few minutes to complete your task. As a result, you must first verify those steps.
Step-by-step Process to Import EML Files to Mac Mail
- Download the EML file to Apple Mail Import Tool, install it, and then run it.
- Now, you must first select the Open tab, followed by the Choose Folder option.
- Then you must begin viewing the EML files and importing them into the approach.
- When you pick the files, they are loaded into the tool, which can be found in the left pane.
- Continue by choosing the Export tab and then hitting the MBOX in the drop-down menu.
- Select a location for your generated files and then click the Save button to initiate an export.
So these are the only steps you need to do to achieve your ultimate goal. Your EML files have been successfully converted to Mac Mail’ compatible file format. After that, you may import them manually using the manual function.
Hey, we’ve got something else for you that could encourage you to use it to import EML to Mac Mail. So, let’s have a look at what it is.
What Makes Our Suggestion More Appropriate for You?
- Import EML to Apple Mail in bulk, including all emails, attachments, and other properties.
- It provides a glimpse of all EML files as well as their emails in hex, raw and headers mode.
- It has a search bar to help you find certain emails and attachments and other property.
- During the import process you can add the email header and track the entire email journey.
- Allows you to rename the backup folder so that it may be readily identified once it has been saved.
- It is self-contained and compatible with all Windows versions, including Windows 10, 8.1, and 8.
If you follow our advice, you will be able to easily import EML to Apple Mail. The offered technique is quite beneficial and offers you with several benefits. It is efficient and capable of accomplishing your goal in seconds by following a few simple procedures. So, all we can say is that if you want a simple journey with a terrific experience, try the EML file to Apple Mail Import tool.