Roof Ceiling Work is a process in which the roof and ceiling are built next to each other. Roof and ceiling construction is done in two steps. Construction and ceiling construction are different from each other. While roof construction has roof framing, ceiling framing is not required in roof construction.
– Roof joinery is weighted horizontally to obtain a flat roof without any unevenness or undulation.
– The first stair post on each floor is 5 cm higher than the rest of the pillars, and the last staircase is 5 cm higher than the ceiling slab without an increase in the height of the pillar.
– Brushes and slab cover 8 mm passed from under the upper armature of the nerves.
– All upper ends of bridges and slabs (in the finished seas) an angle (Ganesh – kink) is made for them not less than or 12 times the diameter, whichever is greater, and the lower iron for the beams based at less than 30 cm.
– The distance between any two skewers in the bridges shall not be less than 2.5 cm. In the case of reinforcement density, thicknesses are used.
– Implementation of ladder scissors.
– Before pouring the new roof, the roof under it for seas that exceeds 6 m, or if less than 28 days have passed since the pouring of the lower roof has passed.
– not decode the severity of the ceiling before the passage of 20 days of casting, columns, and walls after 24 hours.
– Not to tarnish iron and block over the ceilings in one place.
– Hordy bridges (or flat slab bridges) that are larger than the thickness of the nerves carries out the increase in thickness as a fall (even if the diagrams indicate that it is upside down).
– Flat slab tiles, if there is a connection, connection, or iron connection, a skewer will be violated (behind a dispute), provided that the subscription is not less than 78 times the diameter, unless it is mentioned in the plans more than that.
– Good quality cork supplies 14 minimum pressure.
– The distances between the jackets shall not exceed 70 cm.
– Ceilings with a height of more than 380 cm use metal severity.
The bridges are upturned around the internal and external openings. And under the windowsills that are less than 60 cm (on all floors, including the ground). The locations of the bricks and any places indicated by the plans.
- The inverted bridge (40 cm x 20 cm) with upper armament of 2ø12 mm and every 20 cm.
- In roofs exposed to direct sunlight, an inverted bridge shall be implemented. Around all the skylights, sewage extension openings, air conditioning extension holes, and the staircase if it continues to the roof. And under the block walls of the elevator well on the last roof below the machine room and under the roof jacket of the first floor and the roof of the annex and the roofs of annexes External and around balconies (if any) .
- In all ceilings around the staircase openings open to the halls and sky openings (if any)
- In all floors under the walls whose window sessions are less than 60 cm high (if any).
- Brick sites.
- A Z places not mentioned here and referred to the charts.