QuickBooks is undoubtedly the best accounting app that lets users takes care of their payments, financial processes, payrolls, and tax tables. Despite being an effective helping hand, it also showcases some errors. These issues and problems need to be removed immediately so that the software goes back to working smoothly. An issue that has been troubling users lately is QuickBooks Error C=47. In this blog, we will provide you with all the information related to this technical bug.
Before error c=47 starts wasting your precious time and affecting your workflow, it is best to get rid of it. A customer only requires to follow the simple steps mentioned on our blog to get rid of it. This issue is often confused with QuickBooks Error C=1304 and this is why it is important to understand the reason behind this occurrence.
What does QuickBooks Error C=47 mean?
QuickBooks error code c=47 arises because of the internet explorers settings for certain websites. A lot of users come across this problem this problem during the cleaning up of Windows Server 2008. It is an unexpected error that can bother you while reviewing and generating an important transaction.
- Your QuickBooks Data file is damaged/corrupted (.QBW)
- The Transaction Log file (.TLG) exists in the corrupted (.QBW) file folder.
- You can see an old backup of the QB data file (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Causes of QuickBooks Error C=47
Some of the reasons why QB error c=47 can bother you are:
- Problem with the Internet Explorer setting for secured sites. Before proceeding to solve this error, the user needs to check the SSL settings of Internet Explorer setting.
- We suggest users get in touch with trained professionals in order to attain relevant help regarding online banking, payroll management, and other business operations. This will not just let them remove the error but also search for information on the company website.
- Another reason why error c=47 QB comes onscreen is when the user wishes to edit entries.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error C=47?
Simply follow these methods in order to eliminate error c=47:
Recommended to read: QuickBooks desktop needs to update your company file
Method 1: Check for viruses
- You will know you are facing when the error message will display ‘error while loading \3\LXCRtime.dll’
- As a user, you need to check your computer system for virus infections.
- The anti-virus will scan your system and show ‘Settle All’ option in the end. Simply click on it and the C=47 problem will hopefully disappear.
Method 2: Update your QB app
- You need to check your software for updates and update it immediately.
- Right after that, you require to re-sort the lists.
- Click on the Lists option and choose Chart of Accounts
- Now select View Menu and as soon as you see Re-sort Lists, click on it.
- The select Item list will appear on your screen.
- After making changes and checking the Item List, you need to do the same for the customer list.
- From the Customer Center ta, click on the Customer and Jobs option.
- Locate the View Menu, click on it and select Resort List
- After re-sorting gets complete, close QB and restart your computer system.
- Once it starts, open QB and check-properly if QuickBooks error code c=47 still persists.
You can get in touch with our team of well-qualified and trained experts if you require any further help related to error c=47 QuickBooks. We will make sure that this problem leaves your accounting tool as soon as possible. You can make use of our helpline number anytime an unknown issue crops up as our team is available 24/7, throughout the year
Read also: QuickBooks Error 6144 82 [A Technical Guide