Yoga not only keeps the body fresh but also provides strength. But we should know which yoga is useful for our bodies. Today we will talk about Utthita Parsvakonasana. This yoga is made up of 3 words. Raised sides and angles. If we talk about its meaning, then it means raised. While lateral means the part of the chest on the straight or opposite side and angle means the corner. The question is, what are the benefits of doing this asana? Also, what is the way of doing Utthita Parsvakonasana? Today’s article is on this topic. Today we will tell you through this article what is the way to do Utthita Parsvakonasana, only your friends will know about its benefits.
Method of doing Utthita Parsvakonasana:
First of all, lay a mat on the ground and stand on it. Now after standing in the position of Tadasana, take a deep long breath and open your legs. Try turning the left foot inwards and turning the right foot outwards. Now keep in mind that your right heel should be protected with your left heel, now raise both your hands up and bring them in line with the shoulders. Now take the palm of your right hand down towards the ground and while taking a deep long breath, bend the knees to 90 degrees and try to bring your head to the thigh. Place your right hand next to the right foot and bring your left arm over your head. Your arms should touch the ears. The chest should be on the front. Now, look at the fingers of the left hand in this position. Remain in this position for as long as you can maintain balance. Now stand in the position of Tadasana while breathing to come to the same position as before. Wait for some time and repeat this process from the left side.
Note that there should be a right angle between your thigh and abdomen. Your knees should not be bent and your chest should be in front.
Benefits of Utthita Parsvakonasana:
- By doing this not only strengthens the thighs but also widens the chest.
- People troubled by back pain can overcome the problem of their waist by doing asanas.
- It reduces waste fat and strengthens the reproductive organs in the female.
- If you have neck-related problems, then this problem can be overcome by this asana.
- By doing this asana, not only does the stamina increases but there is a stretch in the hips, calves, shoulders, chest, spine.
- This asana strengthens the legs and knees.
Important precautions to be taken:
- People who have sleep problems or headaches, should not do this asana.
- If a person is troubled by high BP, then they should also avoid doing this asana.
- Do not put too much emphasis on physical ability.
Note – The above-mentioned point shows that Utthita Parsvakonasana not only makes health healthy but also gets rid of many problems but while doing it it is important to keep in mind whether you can do this asana. In such a situation, if you do this asana under the supervision of an expert, then it will be more beneficial.