- Object-oriented programming support
- Functional Style
- Platform Independent
- Interpreted Language
- Async Processing
- More control in Browser
- Server Load- It makes data validation possible on the browser rather than sending it off to the server as it operates on the client-side.
- Rich Interfaces- JS comes with various interfaces along with Drag & Drop components that give catchy look to the web pages.
- Extended Functionality- It saves time and money by allowing third-party add-ons o add snippets of predefined code in their code.
- Less Overhead- It uses various built-in functions for loops, DOM access, Etc for reducing the code length & improving performance.
Yes, learning JS is definitely a wise choice as it is one of the best and most promising careers in the IT industry. This is because of the multiple uses of this scripting language. Most importantly, it is useful in creating dynamic web pages along with developing robust web applications. In addition, it also facilitates mobile application development along with creating 2D or 3D games. Moreover, it also has uses in creating presentations as a website. JS is capable of generating content and handling HTTP requests along with creating web servers.
- Front End Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
- UX Designer
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- Full-Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
In order to avoid confusion when the code is performed sequentially from beginning to end, you must prepare in advance. When following instructions, it is critical that they be done so in the right order. If a handful of phrases in the script are completed in the wrong order, the script will not operate properly. Instead, an error notice will be shown in the browser developer console, which is the environment in which your code will be executed.